Sunday 20 November 2011

Preparing My Pitch

To prepare for my pitch I created a powerpoint of the final idea I decided to go with, which was the freak snowstorm that hit the East Coast of the United States. I presented my powerpoint to the class with Will, Chuffy and Sarah, the other three members of my group.



This picture shows Sarah, me, and Chuffy (from left to right) as we displayed our ideas to the class.

Here is a screenshot of the powerpoint that I made to display to the class: 


Within the powerpoint, I included the Title of the thriller, the plot, and what I would make of the opening two minutes. 

To turn the Snow Storm idea into a thriller film I decided to research into past thrillers such as 'The Perfect Storm', '2012' and 'The Day After Tomorrow'. I looked at how environmental changes can be dramatized into becoming something greatly suspenseful and exciting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment