Sunday 4 March 2012

Researching Sound Effects and/or Music

carousel-flexgroove-01.jpgOur thriller is politically and technologically based, therefore my team and I had a pretty good idea of what kind of music and sound effects we wanted to use. We used software whilst editing such as Garage Band and Soundtrack Pro. Firstly Will and I started making the opening suspenseful music using a variety of computer sound effects such as fans, keyboards, buzzes and electro-bleeps. To add the tension we also put in some dark droning. 
soundtrackpro.jpg



abf3570c_garageband_app.pngI drew inspiration for the sound track from other films that I had seen. I felt that the sound effects and music that were used in them managed to create the heightened tension that I wanted to integrate into our thriller. 


I also got some ideas off this site: 


http://www.yookamusic.com/playlist/soundtracks_suspense_thriller


This the video from Youtube that i also got other ideas from... Unfortunately I wasn't able to embed it! 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2zunbL1QyU



No comments:

Post a Comment