Tuesday 6 March 2012

Starting to Edit

When we finally got the chance to look back through what we had shot on our shooting day I really did feel that we had captured some great shots that could tell the audience a lot about what the film was about. 
However, I also thought that we could have captured a lot more footage and that, when looking back over, we didn't make enough out of the time and resources that we had. 
I also felt that a lot of the shots that we had, especially of the wires, were pretty much the same. I think that because we spent so much time on the hacker seen in the server rooms next to the studio, that we didn't have enough time to shoot more of Audrey's scene for example. 
I also felt that we could have done a lot more experimenting with the types of shots that we got and could have played with the lighting and dialogue a lot more too, to make the opening sequence more visually and audibly entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment